Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring is springing!!!


I can't believe it's almost spring!! We are in the middle of March Break right now and the weather has been better than fantastic.....the kids were wearing t-shirts outside yesterday. Today, they are jumping on the trampoline and having a great time.....

I am relaxing after a couple of stressful days of education. I can now use electric cautery, I can load and unload a scalpel and I can correct an intraoperative contamination. I am getting a little nervous about going into the OR but apparently that's quite normal....you know, it's tough being the new kid on the block no matter how old you are! I'm getting right back into running as a way of dealing with my stress and it's working. It just feels so great to run a couple of miles and feel as though you have accomplished something. I haven't had many chances to get on the Wii Fit because Kristen and Sam play Wii as often as I'll let them. And if I try to get on it while they are around, they just sit and watch me work out and that's really annoying.

Emma is having fun on her cruise and Brandon and his friend have gone to F**ko's for a few days of skiing/snowboarding.

Well, I must move on with my day. The kids have moved away from the trampoline and now Krissy is brushing Cindy's hair and Sam is throwing sticks. This is creating anguish for Cindy, anger for Kristen and amusement for Sam. Well, at least it's all happening outside and not in the house where I can hear it. I love spring!!

No comments: