Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th!


It must be Friday the 13th. That could be the only explanation for what I did today. I kept the kids home today for the P.A. Day.....the school called around 10am to find out where they were, cause it's NOT a P.A. Day!! I had it marked on the calendar AND in my Blackberry. I was stunned when the school secretary told me that it was, in fact, a school day. Duh.......who's getting the Mother of the Year Award this year???

So the kids stayed home anyhow and I took them skating. For $5 we had the entire rink to ourselves because it wasn't a P.A. Day!! It was awesome!

Emma left a couple of hours ago to begin her March Break journey, cruising through the Caribbean.... St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, Barbados, Antigua.....sigh......makes me wish I were 17 again.

I, on the other hand, am about to begin my own March Break journey- juggling college, kids and homework.....yay.

No comments: