Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Runaway Dog


Did I mention that Jewel ran (waddled) away last night? Yeah, I was in the driveway paying the animal control lady for her yearly dog tag and Kristen left the front door wide open. Jewel waddled around the house and took in a tour of the neighbourhood!


Here's the thing- I didn't even notice she was gone! Eric came home from work a half hour later and said, "Where's the dog?"... after searching the entire house Eric and Brandon went outside and found her right next door. I felt like such a mess! I couldn't even keep the dog in the house and she doesn't move fast...she's kind of like a fat, wheezing sausage with legs...


Anyhow, I got that sick-to-my-stomach feeling when we realized she was gone. And then relief washed over me when she walked into the house wheezing and drooling! Jewel My Diamond in the Rough was safe and sound!!!!!

No comments: