Monday, November 3, 2008

Six in the Suburbs Begins!

So, I'm a mom. I'm a mom who is not perfect...I have 4 kids and, quite honestly, I don't know what I'm doing at least 50% of the time.

My kids are Emma (16), Brandon(14), Kristen (6) and Sam (4). You would think that after having 4 kids I might have this parenting thing down, right? WRONG! Every time I have to deal with some kid-tastophe I feel all akward like a first date or something.

Teenagers are the most frightening thing I've ever been forced to deal with. I say "forced" because being a parent to a teenager is clearly not a choice. I mean, if we KNEW what that sweet, little 9lb baby was going to be like in 14 years we may have made the choice to shove it back in, you know?

So begins my journey into blogland. As I gather my thoughts into blogs, I will take you on a journey to a suburb of Toronto into a land known as PARENTHOOD. It's scary, it's funny, it's sad and it's going to be very real.

No comments: