Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weight Loss Update


I am 16lbs lighter today! I had a very slow weight loss week last week, and I've resigned myself to the fact that I cannot drink red wine as much as I would like. Sigh. I have pleaded with my husband to stop bringing it home unless it's on a Friday and he has been very supportive...

Exercise has been very easy.... skating with the kids, Wii Fit and running when I get a chance. But I am really going to try to run more often on the treadmill. You see, the nice weather is coming, dammit, and I would like to be in fine running form so I can hit the pavement!! When it gets nice enough outside, I'm going to bring Krissy along with me on some short runs...that kid has more energy than all of my kids combined!

My mom sent me a beautiful pair of earrings for losing my first 10lbs and I LOVE them! It was such a nice surprise to get them in the mail with a heartfelt note... I love you mom!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done it shows wonderfully... You go girl..
Ty for the bag of clothes too..lol