Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm Sorry.


For anyone who has been checking in for recent blog posts: I apologize. I will be done the classroom portion of my schooling in 2 weeks and then I'll have more time to blog!! It seems as though all of my "spare" time has been spent doing homework and studying (SUCKS!!!) For someone who never, EVER enjoyed school I sure do seem to spend a lot of time there. Seems that I've chosen a career that requires constant learning to stay current....at least it challenges me which is all I need out of life......a HUGE challenge......

For now, I'll leave you understanding this: the reason I'm not regularily blogging is not because things here are "normal" or boring. The reason is just TIME. Where does it go? How will I find more of it? WHY do my kids steal all of mine?!!?

Keep checking in- I'll be posting when I can..........

No comments: