Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday Night at the Movies.


Well, it's another Saturday night in paradise. Eric's off to Ireland, Brandon's at BandCamp and Emma's sleeping over at her BFF's house....that just leaves me, 2 kids and 2 dogs. I rented a movie AND I figured out how to use the tv/stereo/xbox/dvd player!! It's going to be a great night for me all by myself watching the Sex and the City movie (I had to get something that Eric would never watch with me!)

We've had a busy day of skating and a birthday party. The kids were too tired to even fight about whose movie would be watched first...gotta love that! Right now they are curled up with the dogs watching the movie about animated houseflies (WTF?!?), and I am watching the snow whip sideways against the door during yet another winter storm that Environment Canada didn't know about. It's only -18 degrees Celcius with the wind chill, though, so it's all good...it's warming up!!

Tomorrow's a new day, with a different birthday party, maybe some skating, but hopefully no more snowstorms!!

No comments: